Fish Face! We have wanted to get a picture of this face forever. So fun!
I saw this blog that shows how to make snowflake shaped quesadillas. A friend did hearts too! You could also make them with cinnamon and sugar which said friend did. We have also been working on lots of fun Valentine art activities that I think I have enjoyed more than Jared.
I found all of these here.
Since Jared is a little boy I especially like the dump truck. The hearts in it are not glued so they can be taken out (its an envelope)
Jared LOVES taking the lids off containers so I saved these and put items in them based on the seasons/ holiday by color. These he can take off by himself which is great for me. He loves to tickle and be tickled by the feathers.
I think for the most part Jared is at a pretty fun age (1 week short of 16 months!) and I am making sure to enjoy it but I am really excited for when we he will be more into the art activities and have a longer attention span. I can't wait for him to learn all his colors and figure out numbers/counting. I have seen so many fun ideas. It's amazing to me all the creative people out there. I love the Internet for the access it gives me to other people's creativity. I am not super creative but I am pretty good at following instructions. Here are some of my favorite sites:No time for Flashcards
Children's Learning Activities
Engaging Toddler Activities
Chasing Cheerios
Secrets of a Super Mommy
Toddler Teaching Themes
Do you have some favorites? I especially like sites that have the activities broken up by age range, so helpful. I am so thankful that other people are so creative.












2 comments:
For learning colors, alphabet and numbers, I love starfall.com! I haven't really done searches for creative things because I am terrible at that kind of thing. Maybe I can't follow instructions?? Hehe!
Oh my gosh, Jared is a cutie. I love that fishy face!!
When you make those tortillas, will you post pics? I'd love to see how they turn out. Yum!
listening to your playlist right now...glad you posted one again! good job making such fun times with Jared. that fish face is adorable.
p.s. I just booked campsites for Santa Cruz and am so looking forward to seeing you all this summer!
Post a Comment