Jared's is thankful for:
Our Turkey counting activity
Lydia thought the turkey was pretty great.
My mom came out for Thanksgiving and we had a lot of fun while she was here. We had amazing weather and enjoyed going to the park, the zoo, Black Friday shopping and seeing the Nutcracker. I had never really gone Black Friday shopping and it was better then I thought it would be and a lot longer! We went to Toys R Us, Kohl's, and Old Navy. I would probably not go to Toys R US again (Not enough things on sale to make it worth the wait) but Kohl's was amazing, so efficient. I was impressed and would totally go there next year. Old Navy was super slow but the deals were good so its a toss up. But really we were by really nice people in line and it was a lot better then I thought it would be. We went out around 8:30 Thursday and didn't get back until 4:25 Friday morning. We did find some great sales and now I am done not only Christmas shopping but wrapping all our presents too. They are going to be pretty dusty by the time Christmas gets here. So far Jared and Lydia are doing great not touching them or the tree. I think they will be fine.
I am so glad that my Mom could come out and play with us. Jared is at a really fun age for visitors. We set up an air mattress (because we got rid of our spare bed to set up Lydia's room) and Jared loves it. Every afternoon he would say to Marmee (or whoever is visiting and using that room) "You're tired, we should go lay on your bed." He loved laying on the mattress and reading books. I am so glad that my Mom and Mark's mom could come out to visit this fall and make lots of memories with Jared.
Often when we go to the zoo we ask Jared if he wants to feed the giraffes and he says no. But this time he really wanted to and said he would be really brave so we went to feed them and he was really brave, he loved it. I love this picture!
Here are the kids with the blankets Marmee made them. Jared's is double sided with Lightning McQueen and Thomas. He loves it.
Pictrues added December 16






No comments:
Post a Comment