Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter



Easter came so soon after St. Patricks day this year!  I always prefer the years where it is at the end of April. Having it the same weekend as conference makes it sort of tricky too but it is a very special holiday that we have had fun celebrating.  I'm always sad when Easter is over because the next big holiday in my mind is the 4th of July which is quite far away.  It may be a good thing this year though because between now and then we will move into our new house, I am running a 10K, I will spend one week at girls camp, and we will spend 2 weeks out West.  It may be helpful that I am not trying to do all these "traditions" with the whole packing and organizing a preschool thing as well. It is going to be a busy summer!  Mark is on spring break this week so we are hoping to get out and play a lot.

We made Easter treats and art projects, had some fun learning activities, dyed eggs, went on an egg hunt and got all our Resurrection eggs done on time.  For the longest time I always thought there were 14 eggs like 2 weeks, so I always started late.  This year I remembered there are only 12 and started on time.  Jared and Lydia really enjoyed them.  I love how they tell a little part of the story each night.

Here are our Easter activities highlights.

 The "Feed the Bunny" game from last year was the favorite!






  Working hard on identifying numbers.




Bunny Buns!  Jared and Lydia added the tails for me.












We went to a park for an egg hunt that some friends from our ward organized.  It was nice and low key.






Jared was not into pictures after Church last week but this cute little girl was.  

No comments: