Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saint Patricks Day Shenanigans.

Saint Patricks Day is a big deal to Jared and Lydia. They literally talk about it all year.  I tried to plan ahead as best as I could because our original plan was to be traveling on the 17th and get home late at night.  Before we left I placed a bag of skittles on their beds so it could be a surprise for them but then we ended up getting home Saturday so I had Mark quickly run into their rooms and put them in our room so they wouldn't see them a day early.  I had bought out Saint Patricks day cereal and lime sherbet before we left so we would have those on hand.  As soon as Jared and Lydia went to bed I rearranged furniture and put the candy in their doorways to find the next morning.



We had clover shaped rainbow sprinkle pancakes and our lime sherbet floats that day and made fruit loop rainbows.  




They had set up their leprechaun traps/pit stops (I don't remember what they were this year) in the basement but I admittedly forgot they had and so they were sad to see that nothing happened with them.  Oh well. I was happy I had as much ready as I did! Till next year! 

No comments: