Sunday, March 29, 2020

Marathon in a month


Marathon in a month 2020 started this week!  Jared is all in and Lydia is participating but it is unlikely she will run many miles, scootering seems to be her preference this year which is fine.  It will work great for PE.  We went to Forest Lakes for most of this weeks miles and did a walk on Berkmar Saturday.  There are always 10 - 12 people walking around the Lake at Forest Lakes so I don't feel its a great option this year with Social Distancing but we can maintain 6 feet from others and people are very spread out. I hope we can map out some other routes. We also went to Baker Butler one day to use the new track there.  The next day we got an email saying all school facilities (tracks, playgrounds, sport courts and fields) were closed so that is no longer an option.



Lydia is getting fancy with her scooter tricks


Baker Butler Blooms


When I made Jared's 10K medal I went ahead and made the medals for the end of marathon in a month.  Only two this year.  We will miss our last mile party but we will still celebrate with medals and popsicles. 6 miles down, 20 to go!

No comments: