
I used to love watching the Price is Right. Its too bad that we didn't win this furniture on the Price is Right, that would have been fun. Instead, Thanksgiving weekend we decided to take advantage of the sales going on and go look at furniture, also fun. I knew that I wanted a 2 person, aka a "Cuddle" chair, (I do love to cuddle!) and probably a couch and love seat. When we got to the warehouse I immediately spotted this set and loved it. We walked all around this warehouse looking at different sets but nothing was as great as this set. This place is huge, 2 enormous floors of furniture! There were some pretty wild sets but not too many cuddle chairs. It was very helpful that Mark and I have similar taste in furniture and that Mark was in the mood to look at items because it was a really big store. Something that I have noticed about myself is that I get a picture into my head of exactly what I want and rarely find it. While this can be discouraging it is also helpful because I spend less money! But luckily we did find this great set.

I LOVE this chair!! Something that we found really annoying though is that ottomans are always priced separately than the chair which really bugs me. And the ottomans always cost almost 1/2 as much as the chair. I told that salesmen that I found this really annoying and he said that the ottoman is the least bought piece of furniture and I said, " if you included it in the price of the chair people would buy more." (seemed like a no brainer to me but I am not a salesperson) But he didn't seem to think so.







5 comments:
It looks great! You always did have good taste! That chair really does look comfy too! Someday when I have a house, I'll have to look into a good cuddle chair too!
I love furniture shopping! And your couch and cuddle chair look great. In fact, you've pretty much sold me on one...once we get a house. You really would make a good salesman
I love your new furniture. I just love getting new furniture. Chris and I wanted a big cozy chair when we were looking. I agree with you, you have something you want in your mind and you don't want anything less. We love our big cozy chair and couch. For Christmas we bought a love sac! So we are waiting for that to come. I'll have to take a picture of it when it comes.
April!
What great furniture! Good Job! I LOVE my "cuddle chair". The color's great. I love to read your blog and hear what the Spencer's are doing in Colorado! See you soon!
I want one of those chair/ottoman sets. We're getting furniture between assignments this year, our OWN furniture. I'm sick of the State Dept's choices. ;-) And the color, great!!
Post a Comment