Nathaniel, Lea, April and Mark
We went down to the Denver Temple with the Hutchins recently and finally took some pictures. When we came out of the temple there was a wedding party taking pictures. I felt sort of bad for the bride because you could tell she wanted snow pictures. She had her pretty white fur cloak but there was no snow anywhere on the temple grounds, it was like the sunniest day and around 60 degrees. Rumor has it that Colorado has 300 sunny days a year, we totally didn't expect that coming here.
Denver, Colorado Temple January 2009 (Look at the beautiful BLUE sky!)










3 comments:
Oh, so it was people like you getting in my way when I got married there 10 years ago? JK ;) We got married Dec 29 and there were only a couple drifts of snow and just a few people. Ah, the memories. We'll go back to our wedding temple some day!
Yea for temples being close! I'll have to remember to take the camera next time James and I go! Thanks for the beautiful pictures!
Lydia, why did you choose CO?
I wish you could come to the Draper open house. Seth and I are getting ready for the Oquirrh Mountain temple by our house.
Post a Comment