WELCOME!
Our fancy "S" doormat.
Below are lots of pictures of our new home. We love it. I would not want to be a real estate agent and have to try to take pictures of homes. Its tricky. This post just has the downstairs.

After walking through the front door, to the left is our little office. We have three bedrooms but there is a big space to the left and it needed something so we decided to just put the desk there and ended up liking it a lot.
To the right, our couches, bookshelf, (we thought it would be a safer to have the bookshelf behind the couches so Jared can't pull it down on him.) and fireplace.

Dining Room. I am standing on the staircase. To the right, living room. Left, kitchen.
Our fabulous kitchen. We have so much cupboard space and so many drawers. After unpacking all of our stuff and adding all our food storage almost every cupboard has the top shelf empty. It's so fun. We got an island, a flat stove and a microwave that does not have to be on the counter. I love it! I am standing in the extra space where we could fit a good sized table (which we do not have currently). To the right of me is the half bath and to the left is the sliding glass door leading to the patio.















2 comments:
What a cute house! I bet you are just loving it!
So fun! Your house looks wonderful. What an amazing kitchen! I love islands and lots of cupboards.
Post a Comment