
Master bedroom.
This isn't a great picture but I love our curtains. They are this super pretty blue green with brown zig-zags

Master Bath, with view of master closet.
I love walk in closets!!

Walking out of our bedroom.
Hallway: on the left you see the closet for the washer and dryer I love that they are upstairs! Then you pass the bathroom. Then Jared's room is on the left and the spare room is on the right. The staircase is to the right of the spare room.
Jared's room


This is the spare bedroom.
The previous owners had a little girl so the room was lovely shade of lavender so today we repainted it.

We just bought a full sized bed for this room, so it will be fun to get some new sheets.
We didn't want to get any bigger because it' s not a huge room.
Today I cleaned our home for the first time since we are all moved in. (I cleaned it really well before we moved in and then we were gone all last week.) I couldn't believe how much longer it took to clean then our apartment! I will definitely be cleaning one story at a time from here on out.
We love our new home! Feel free to come and visit!








No comments:
Post a Comment