Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Oregon Coast


Have you ever seen the show unwrapped? I love this show! Marc Summers (Double Dare anyone?) is the host and he goes to different factories or companies and takes you on a tour of the production line. I love going on tours like this. So when we were over in Oregon I knew I wanted to go to the Tillamook Cheese factory. Their cheese and ice cream are so delicious. We drove over to the coast and toured the factory and then spent some time at the very windy beach. The drive over was super pretty too but its Oregon so what do you expect, GREEN! It was really nice to see the Ocean again. I don't love going to the beach its not my number one vacation destination but every now and then I love to just go and sit on the sand and listen to the waves.

The Production Line





Tillamook cows!


We went through the sample line twice, so good!



Cannon Beach



New favorite family photo



I ♥ this boy!



ADORABLE!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great beach pictures! Does he just always smile?

Brittany Rigby said...

I have totally been to some of these places and love them! I wish I could have gone with you! Ice cream and the ocean sound so good right now!