Now Mark is in LA at his IB training for school. He left Friday at 7:35, exactly 24 hours and 30 minutes after he got sick also feeling all better. ( HOW does the body do it??) He will be back Monday afternoon. So Jared and I have been trying to keep each other entertained. Here are some pictures of him entertaining me with his beloved blanket.
This one is right after he (unknowingly) completed a very nice downward facing dog yoga move. He will often take his blanket and just lay down for about 10 seconds then he is up and running again. I love watching him run. His little legs are so cute.
He loves to cover his head with it and then crawl or walk around. He has had a few run ins with the wall or counter but it doesn't stop him from covering up again and taking off. He also has been doing an impressive job on the one nap schedule. He has taken a 2+ hour nap each day since we started the longest being 2 hours and 40 minutes. I love having him on one nap. It's so great. He is so fun but we are pretty excited for Mark to come home. I am pretty sure church will be really LONG tomorrow. Mark is having a great time eating In 'N' Out and finding all the Brazilian restaurants he can in LA. The school gave him a decent amount of Per diem so I guess he figures he should use all he has since they will not be giving him a raise anytime soon.












2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! I dread Jeff's conferences because the days are long and the nights are even longer! I'm such a chicken.
Again - such cute pictures!
glad you are feeling better and survived the first day without Mark. Lyra has been doing the "downward dog" too! so cute kids. I love that Jared is so in love with his blankies. I think wives are often better at the whole sick thing, although I have to hand it to Ryan...he already went to school once this year not feeling too hot and made good use of the trash can next to his desk. ew! hope tomorrow goes well.
Post a Comment