Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Discovery

After New Years I always love to reorganize and throw out stuff. Well I always love to organize but I really like to once I put away Christmas decorations and the New Year starts.  So we did some reorganizing. We took the leaf out of our table downstairs so it now sits 4 instead of 6 and we pushed it against the wall so we now have a nice open space for Jared to play in downstairs. Since we now have a smaller table we put one of our dining room chairs upstairs in our room.  This made me really happy because now I could open the curtains in our room. I LOVE natural light and was always sad that I couldn't open them.  Before if I tried to open them the rod would extend as the curtain slid over eventually falling off.  Now that there is a chair I can stand on it and open the curtain from the top without moving the rod. Now that the curtain is opened Jared loves to go into our room and peek through the blinds.  This side of our house face a somewhat busy street and Jared loves to be able to look down on it.  It's cute.




 

1 comment:

Spencer and Jenn said...

Holy moly, Jared can reach the window sill?! That's nuts! He's the cutest. Miss that boy's smile! :)