Paint Samples, free and so handy.
Counting Bears.
He did it!
I didn't take a picture of it but he can also separate big pom poms and little pom poms into two separate piles. I love seeing Jared learn. It makes me so happy.
Our other accomplishment is one that I have wanted to do ever since I knew what flowers were. Last September we planted tulips and daffodils in our yard and now in May they have bloomed! I have been waiting and waiting. I am just so used to them coming in February/March back in my hometown. I love looking in our backyard and seeing our beautiful flowers. This is the first time I have planted something and seen it grow. It's fun.
The bulbs in September
Mid April
Now!
I can't wait for the rest of them to bloom! There should be some pink tulips too.We are going to plant some flowers in our hanging baskets this week. It will be nice to have the color in our front and backyard. Mark only has 13 days of school left and in just under a month we will be hanging with the family in California.













3 comments:
That's awesome! What a smart little boy!! (An a great mom for teaching him!!)
I sure wish I could get Ethan to learn his colors. I'm kind of worried about it. It is so fun to watch them learn, isn't it?
That is *so* Montessori! Great skills! Eye hand coordination plus analytical reasoning!
Post a Comment