The three of us dressed up as scarecrows but Jared was the cutest one.
I can't believe it's the end of October. The Primary was in charge of our ward Halloween party so it feels like Halloween snuck up on me because I spent so much time making sure that was ready to go. We ditched the traditional chili cook off and opted for a pie baking contest, a caramel apple station with toppings and hot apple cider. We had a family photo shoot set up on the stage with a cute background and a costume parade. For games we set up a fishing booth, cupcake walk and face painting. I am not really sure if it was fun or not because I was too busy running around making sure things were running smoothly. Ward parties are not really my thing at this point in my life because I am always in charge of something so I don't really just go to them and Jared is too young for me to comfortably let him wander around. I worry that he will escape outside so I am either running something or running after Jared. Obviously Mark helps out but they just aren't really fun for me. I can't just sit and visit with people. But from what I hear the party was a success.
We took Jared trick or treating tonight and it was really fun to go with him. He got the treat part down but we couldn't get him to say 'trick". It was pretty cute.






No comments:
Post a Comment