I have been wanting to get Jared a water table for like a year now but never got around to it. I kept looking on Craigslist but these are hard to come by! Yesterday I finally went to the store and picked one up. Jared was thrilled. I expect this his how we will spend most of our days for the next few months. He has always loved dumping and pouring water I wonder when I can channel this into washing the dishes... I am thinking we can just move it into the big tub in our master bath once we can't do it outside anymore but we should be good for some time since summer did just start, (boo.)
Lydia just before eating her oatmeal, she was pretty excited. She is the sweetest little girl. So content and happy. I love it. I love her chubby cheeks and thighs and how easy going she is. When she gets excited she kicks her legs like crazy and makes the cutest little noises.
I am pretty fortunate that water (even without a cool table) and oatmeal are good enough to keep my kids happy. If only life would always be so simple.
As a side note we have had CRAZY thunderstorms the last two nights. We even had a tornado warning tonight but only for like 35 minutes and thankfully it didn't amount to anything. Here is some of the hail from tonight's storm. Mark planted some flowers in the backyard a few weeks ago and they sure did not last long! Thunderstorms are one thing I do enjoy about summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment