Saturday, June 23, 2012

What do you see?


The other day Jared and I were building with blocks together. I made this "tower" and Jared looked at mine and said "the temple! I go to temple!"  Then he said that we needed a fountain so the blue blocks were my attempt at a fountain.  Jared loves the temple.  As I have mentioned before often (like way more then I expect) when we say we are going somewhere or ask where he wants to go he says "The temple, Mommy, Daddy, Jared, Lydia go to temple."  It's sweet. I was impressed/happy that a temple is what he saw when I just planned it as a tower.  I don't feel like we have focused on the temple or done special things to make Jared like the temple so much so I wonder how his love for it came about? I hope he can always keep it.  We plan on checking out the Oquirrh Hills, Jordan River, Mount Timpanagos and Draper temples (since Jared loves them so much and they are so close to each other) in two weeks when we head out to Utah for the Spencer family reunion.  Jared can't wait!

No comments: