Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to school (again!)


The teachers at Mark's school went back to work today. I think Mark was okay with it. To help him start out the year right I got him this cute little candy jar with a note that says "I am sure you will di"spence" lots of knowledge this year." I totally came up with it by myself. Normally I steal all my cute ideas from someones elses' creativity i.e. see picture below.  When he was student teaching lots of kids called him Mr. Spence instead of Spencer. He was pretty happy with his back to school gift. This morning when I got Jared up (I actually had to wake him up at 7:20! Amazing! He never sleeps that late) he told me he would miss daddy. So sweet.   It's always nice to have Mark around but him going back to school means we are getting closer and closer to the most magical 4 months of the year! The tricky part is that he goes back to school and then I feel like cooler weather should be coming and fall decorations should come out but there is still a whole month of summer!  I always like to have something on my front door so I found this super cute ruler wreath online and Mark helped me make it this past weekend. It's perfect for August. I love how it turned out. And it was super cheap too!  It only cost like 8.00.  Cute, Seasonal and affordable. Three great things.



I can't decide if it needs a bow somewhere with more of the yellow ribbon though. I like it how it is now but what do you think?

No comments: