Last Monday Lydia turned 6 months old! I took her to the doctor yesterday for her check up and he pronounced her a boring baby. Which is great! She is happy and healthy and exactly how she should be health/development wise.
At 6 months Lydia is:
26 inches (62%) and 14.2 pounds (18%)
She sleeps from 7:00 until 6:45 -7:00
Loves squash
Rolls all over the place
Has figured out sitting up her own
Loves being outside
Is fascinated with my necklaces but thankfully not my hair
Is incredibly easy going and smiles all the time.
I love her sweet little giggels and coos. She is not demmanding at all and loves to watch Jared play.
As a comparison , Jared was 26.5 inches at 6 months and 17.2 pounds! I was shocked when I re-read that. It must be all the avocado he ate, Lydia does not seem to like it much so far. They are very similar in temperament and sleeping/eating patterns but apparently Lydia is a more petite version. We joke that if we ever want to feel tan we just need to take a picture with Lydia. As evidenced above with Mark. We are so happy Lydia is ours!






No comments:
Post a Comment