I was so happy when I found out about their event. I subscribe to a local calender of events program. Each week they send out an email with a list of events happening around town. Most often there is nothing we would attend (we are pretty limited in the times we can go do things because of naps which I am not complaining about at all) but 2 or 3 times a year that have an event like yesterdays on here which is perfect for us. FYI: It's called Macaroni kids, I think its a national group so you could look up your city.
It was a super fun day. Sadly Mark could not come as he was conducting a Baptism. He kindly took Lydia with him so I could stay longer with Jared and enjoy some one-on-one time with him. We found out some fun facts like a trash collector typically gets in and out of their truck 600 times a day!! Also here in the Springs you do not have to sort your reclying they do it at their facility. This company has this whole superhero theme going with MRF (Material Recovery Facility) Man. So yesterday they were handing out these superhero capes and free t shirts which is why Jared is wearing one.
He could have stayed and climbed on these trucks for HOURS!
He was really happy to see the "Hopper" all full.
The timing of this event was perfect too. I had called some companies in town to see if I could bring Jared over to their facility for a tour for his birthday and hadn't heard back from anybody so it was cool that I found out about this one. It was perfect, a dream come true for a sweet little almost 4 year old boy.






No comments:
Post a Comment