Kirts Ice Cream (our favorite local shop)
Kohrs
Yesterday I went and got my hair cut. Mark always likes it when I have short hair and it's really humid here so I went short, I cut off 6 inches. I will grow it out this Fall and Winter but for now I will keep it short. I was surprised because the hairstylist said it was long enough for locks of love. I always thought they only took 10 inches but now they take 6 so that was a fun bonus.
We have been working hard to get the house set up and it is looking nice. We got the townhouse all cleaned and turned in our keys. We are so glad to be done with the leasing people there. Anytime Mark or I talked to them we always felt like we were putting them out like we shouldn't be bothering them. It was just annoying and we didn't call very much at all. We will not miss them. I have also been trying to get ready for Girls Camp. It's been pretty crazy the last 2 weeks. I packed up the townhouse, unpacked here and now need to pack for a week at camp. Jared has been doing well with his glasses. He doesn't love them but he wears them well. We started having him wear his eye patch for the 2 hours. It was pretty rough the first day but he has done better each day. I don't blame him for being so distraught the first day. His left eye really doesn't see well so everything was blurry and he was saying the eye patch was tickling his eye he had quite the meltdown, poor kid. I am glad he is getting more used to it. We are still waiting for our counters to be installed so that is a headache. I hope when I get back from camp they will be installed so we can unpack our kitchen and have running water in it. That would be amazing.







No comments:
Post a Comment