The next day we went over to a new park there and had a picnic. We hadn't been to a park in awhile and this park was super fun. The park was so interactive and really different than many other parks. It was great.
Saturday night we went fishing. We didn't catch anything which was a bummer but it was nice to be out on the lake.
This umbrella made me smile. When Susanna and I were little we each had one. One was pink and one might have been this color. I am pretty sure this is not one of them but it was fun to see it.
Susanna asked Lydia if she wanted to touch the worm and Lydia surprised Mark with her death like grip on it. She and Jared have worms from our yard as "pets" often so I wasn't too surprised she was fine touching it.
When we go back from fishing we had a glow stick party. A few weeks ago Lydia was sad because she did not get a glow stick when she and Jared went to bed. I was talking to my Mom at the time and she promised Lydia and Jared we would have a glow stick party when we met up in Idaho. So we popped some popcorn, got the glow sticks ready and danced around in the dark with the glow sticks. It was probably my favorite thing we did in Idaho. Lydia and Jared's favorite part of Twin Falls was playing with Lyra and Lisa. They both loved using their dress up clothes. Since Susanna and Ryan are involved in lots of theatre productions they have lots of costume pieces. Susanna put together a super cool pirate costume for Jared and he was thrilled. He had told me earlier in the trip that he missed his pirate costume. I love how he is making his finger a hook.















No comments:
Post a Comment