Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pictures

A few weeks ago my good friend Julie sent me some pictures she had taken of us all.  She is awesome like that.  They were some fun memories so I thought I would throw them on here real quick.

1st grade Book Character Day.

Tyler as Gerald from Piggie and Elephant and Jared as the Lorax

Floating the Rivanna River at Riverview June 2017

Looking at these pictures makes me happy.  It was so fun. Lydia did the rope swing too but she didn't love it as much as the others. I was proud of both Jared and Lydia for being brave enough to try it. Mark was our guinea pig since he was the tallest. We figured if he didn't hit the bottom the rest of us would be okay.  It was fun but a little scary too.  We plan on going again next year.







UVA Football September 2017




No comments: