Monday, April 12, 2021

Grelen Market and Sugar Hollow

 

We took a new hike a few weeks ago.  When I was looking for spots for our upcoming family pictures Grelen Market came up as a top destination. We ended up picking a different spot for our pictures but I wanted to visit this place as well. Its a nursery/small vineyard with a garden store and cafe.  There are a lot of beautiful vineyards in this area but we haven't really visited any because we aren't sure what we would do there but this one talked about quite a few hiking trails on the property.  Spring was just starting to show up there.  I imagine it was in full bloom the next week which would have been really fun to see/take pictures at.  We picked a 2 mile loop that took us to a really nice overlook point.  Part of the hike felt like more of a walk but it was nice to check out a new place. 




This is the driveway to the market.  It was so pretty. 

We also went over to Sugar Hollow one Saturday morning. Mark did a 10 mile run and Jared and I biked about 8 miles.  Mark was happy to run somewhere new and Jared and I had a nice time biking.  Its nice and level and has very little traffic which makes it great for running/biking.  I really enjoy biking with Jared and am happy he is interested/excited to bike. 

No comments: