Friday, December 24, 2010

A Shout Out...

To my fabulous sister Susanna!  

She made Jared a Winter quiet book and we LOVE it.   She continually amazes me.  She is so generous, creative and talented.  Thanks so much Aunt Susanna!





He loves the cookie page. 
We have placed it under the tree and he will often walk over and grab it, it's fun. 
♥ GREAT job Sister! ♥

3 comments:

Linda said...

That is such a great gift!! Do you know if there was a certain pattern she went from or maybe a website? I would love to learn how to make these books.

veryterry said...

yay! Linda-I looked at a bunch of stuff online and then put all the ideas together for a book for Jared. It was a lot of fun to make. There was one website I looked at that was selling a pattern on etsy and I got a lot of ideas from it. http://www.etsy.com/listing/62700097/pattern-for-winter-wonder-quietactivity

PeggyB said...

Darling book! (Cute Jared, too!) Thanks April for posting pictures. You do have a pretty amazing sister! I love you all! Peg