Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to school

 Mark went back to school today. He had meetings last Wednesday - Friday and today his 6th graders came to school. Mark is only teaching 6th grade this year so we are pretty stoked about that.  He only met with his first period for like 30 minutes.  The rest of the day the kids took a tour of the building, learned policies, and did some team building.  Jared and I went to school to surprise Mark with a candy-o-gram. I haven't made one forever and it was fun to put it together.






I tried to get a picture of Mark's new classroom but it is a really weird shaped room. It's really long and narrow.  This is Mark's 3rd year teaching here and each year he has had a new classroom.  Sadly, he could not get his amazing floor to ceiling map to fit in this room.  It was a sad realization.  Hopefully this will be a great school year, it would be diffiuclt for it to be more annoying then last year but he does work in public education... so we are hoping for the best. I know Mark will do a great job and only 1 month till that special FALL feeling comes into the air. ♥

2 comments:

veryterry said...

You are so fun and clever. Before you even mentioned the map I was looking for it in the picture. Bummer that he can't use it! It seems so early for him to be back in school. I hope he does have a great year.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! We have a few more months until that "fall feeling" but I can't wait!

Good luck, Mark! Have a great year!
Love that Candy-O-gram!