Sunday, August 7, 2011

One thing I do love about summer...


Are the rain/thunderstorms we get here.  We had fantastic storms last week.  There was a storm almost every afternoon.  They make me happy.  I love rain and having thunder and lightning makes it even better.  The storms cool everything down nicely and after it is over everything looks so clear.  I love the contrast of the dark clouds and the yellow fields. Since we have a fair amount of storms we also get some pretty rainbows and beautiful sunsets. I always really loved the sunsets in Rexburg as well.  I am nost sure why Rexburg always had such pretty sunsets but they really did.

I chose this day to take pictures because there was actually a full double rainbow!  The ends were super bright but it's a little tricky to see the middle but it was there a whole rainbow.




Mark's first week of school went really well.  After one week he only has 1 class out of 5 that he thinks is annoying and they aren't even close to how annoying his classes were last year so that is exciting. 

No comments: