Today is Mark's 30th birthday! We are so lucky he is in our family. I blew up 30 balloons (yep makes you pretty lightheaded) and put little message in them, Mark didn't expect that at all so it was fun. We had some yummy ice cream cake and then opened presents. I went to the store yesterday to find the cake he really wanted which was a thin mint cookie ice cream cake but they didn't have any! So I went to 2 other stores with no luck. Then I had to go to a job interivew to watch 2 kids on District 49 closure days so Mark had to go to the other store and get his own cake and he couldn't even find the one he wanted and had to settle for the Reeses Peanut Butter one. But it was still really yummy. Unfortunately he was very irritated because his school scheduled an open house for 6th graders so he had to be at school until 6:00 but the last parents didn't leave until 6:45 and he didn't even make it on the staff birthday list! So while the day turned out good it was rough getting there. But Jared and I are so happy Mark is ours and hope he knows how much we love him.
We did go and see Harry Potter on Saturday which was more for me then Mark but it was nice to go see a movie together. And I loved the movie. We went to a movie together last July when Mark's mom came out to visit but hadn't seen one since then. Well Mark had but I had not. It helps not having TV so I never know if there is something out that I want to see.






1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday MARK! We miss you!
Post a Comment