Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple Slices or Frozen Yogurt

To completely enjoy the amazing fall weather we have been having we went out for some frozen yogurt on Saturday.  Everyone knows how Mark and I feel about frozen yogurt but apparently Jared does not feel the same way as us at this point.  I brought some apple slices for him as a snack and he totally preferred them to the yogurt.  I think it is too cold for him.  But I am also happy that he will eat fruit over ice cream.  We will see how long that lasts.


I am often amazed at how many times a day I look over at Jared and just think how cute he is and how much I love him.  He is really talking quite a bit now and I think its super cute. It's taken forever! I can't believe he will be 2 years old in just over 2 weeks! We are heading over to Utah in 2 weeks and can't wait to play with family. Let us know if we can meet up with you.  We will be there October 08th - October 15th.

Things seem to be going well with Lydia. She is really active and Mark finally got to feel her moving around. I feel more tired then I thought I would at this point but it's not too bad. Unfortuanetly I always get tired around 3:30 which is a little too late to take a nap.  I will admit that it is quite fun to tell people how far along I am when they find out I am pregnant. They are so surprised.  It's more fun to be able to say what we are having and how many weeks I am too.  22 down 18 to go!

1 comment:

veryterry said...

please keep us reserved for the 15th! I am pretty sure we are going to make it over there for the day. I already put together my first box of hand-me-down girl baby clothes! I can give it to you then. :)