Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Done!

Sunday was our Primary Program.  It was so great!  The kids did an awesome job and it is so nice to have it finished. I came home from our practice/activity on Saturday and found these waiting for me.  Mark makes me happy as does crossing this off my list of things to do.


In not so happy news. Jared has been sick since Saturday night.  Lots of throwing up and really messy diapers. I feel so bad for him.  He didn't throw up at all on Sunday and Monday but did again on Tuesday.  I was hoping it was just a 24 hour bug but no such luck.  Poor klid. I think he is sort of afraid to eat anything because he knows he will probably throw it up. Then Monday night Mark got sick too. I am just wondereing when it is going to hit me.  It's so disgusting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I hope you don't get it too. I am so glad that the primary program went well though. Yea!