I think the mountains looked so pretty in the background. That's Pikes Peak in the middle.
In honor of the amazing weather we went over to a park to have a picnic. We hadn't been to a park in awhile (too hot) so Jared was super excited. So excited that when we sat down for the picnic part of the outing he wasn't too interested. We haven't really been on one for about a year and he is a lot more mobile now. It looks like we will have to practice some. It was so great to be outside in the beautiful weather. I love it!
It's going to be a busy weekend here for us. On Friday (fingers crossed) we find out what we are having so you have just a few more days to vote if you want to. Saturday we have the practice for the annual Primary program and then Sunday is the big day. I am looking forward to having that behind me. It should be good though.






1 comment:
I am so glad it cooled down for you! I hear you about the heat. I can't wait to get to a post with seasons!!!! I feel less then motivated in the heat as well.
I can't believe how big Jared is getting! I can't wait to hear what you're having. That's so exciting!
And those mountains are gorgeous!
Post a Comment