Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

For New Years Eve we headed over to some friends house for dinner and games. We were back home by 8:30 and went to bed around 11:00. Pretty exciting I know. We did have some Sparkling Cider though so that was festive. Mark and I were talking about 2011 and what were our favorite things/accomplishments. I would say getting pregnant and potty training Jared top the list. Those alone made it a good year. It has also been super fun to watch Jared grow/develop all year too. It is amazing all the things he learned in one short year.

January 2011

December 2011

 I have been thinking about resolutions for the past few weeks and it occurred to me that I would be better off making my resolutions in June when I no longer had a newborn.  I could easily make some and keep them for 3 weeks but it seems pointless.  For now my resolution for 2012 is to keep life simple. I need to not take on too many things and not put my expectations too high. 
 For the next few weeks I am going to focus on reading books/articles about having a newborn again and mentally preparing myself for the changes to come.  As I was filling out the monthly calender for January it was really fun to write in Lydia's arrival, my last two doctor's appointments, and my Mom's arrival.  Only 21 days!

No comments: