Saturday, April 21, 2012

First Daddy Daughter Date



Mark took Lydia out on their first (of what we plan to be many of) Daddy-Daughter Date.  A family in our ward is having an open house for their son who is leaving on a mission this week.  I am sure they will have a lovely time. Mark took me on a date today as well.  We went over to the brand new Tucanos here in town and ate so much food!  It's so funny that they built one like 5 minutes from our house seeing as it is Mark's all time favorite restaurant.


Here are this years porch flowers.  It is so windy here that after losing two baskets of hanging flowers last year we opted for this stylish planter box. I love how it turned out. We went ahead and put hanging ones in the back since the fence blocks a lot of wind. And that is all the planting I plan on engaging in.  And really Mark did most of it. I just don't get the enjoyment from gardening as some do but I am happy to report that our tulips and daffodils have bloomed.  A whole week earlier then last year. Happy Spring!

No comments: