We've had a lot of Easter fun this past week. We made Easter snacks and art projects, dyed eggs, and hunted eggs twice. We also had a little Easter photo shoot. I attended the annual Easter Cantata by Sally Deford with a good friend and it was really nice to go out and be uplifted. I love the power of music and am so grateful there are people who share their talents. We watched a few of the bible videos and now anytime Mark or I are on the computer Jared exclaims "Jesus, Again" and asks to watch "another". I love how excited he gets about gospel related things. Jared is going through a (hopefully short) phase of really not listening and exercising his independence which is not fun at all. When we ask him to stop doing something he says 'I'm silly!" and we say "No, you're being naughty." His definition of silly is very different then ours. He is a cute little boy though and it was fun to celebrate Easter with him.
The delicious orange bunny rolls back by popular demand.
Hunt # 1
Colorado may be green by June...
2012 eggs
Last year he wouldn't wear these ears for anything and this year he didn't want to take them off. He is looking so grown up and handsome.
Hunt # 2
If you look in the corner you can see our tulips and daffodils are starting to grow!
Mark and I color-coordinated our outfits but didn't quite succeed with the kids.
Lydia's Photo Shoot:
10.5 weeks!
She is such a sweetheart. Happy and easily soothed.
We love our little bunnies!






No comments:
Post a Comment