Monday, April 30, 2012

Look Alike Meter

Last night Mark and I were looking at old blog posts that I wrote about Jared when he was around this age.  I am so happy that I have this blog.  It works great as our "family journal" and its fun in this case to see what Lydia may be doing soon. I am so lucky that I have had such easy babies! They are so good natured. I came across the post I did for Jared with the look-alike meter and decided to do Lydia's now. Any guesses on who she looks more like?




It's funny to me that our son looks more like me and our daughter looks more like Mark.  Jared was just 3 % more like me and Lydia is just 4% more like Mark so really they are a pretty good mix.  We were at a wedding Saturday and a friend was looking at Lydia and trying to figure out who she looked more like and she came to the conclusion that Lydia looks the most like Jared.  We have such cute sweet kids!

No comments: