Sunday, January 6, 2013

Visitors


We had some visitors from California this past week.  My sister Katie came out with her two boys Cade and Cameron. We had fun showing them around Colorado Springs and hanging out at home playing board games and with Jared's trains. We visited the Olympic Training Center, one of three in The United States.  The other two are in San Diego and Lake Placid.  We also went up to the Air Force Academy. I never really thought about it but these two "sites" in Colorado are pretty unique. There are no other "Air Force Academy's" to my knowledge. It was fun to go visit them again.  The Air Force academy is in such a pretty setting. Mark also took the boys to go play Frisbee Golf.  Mark sadly came down with Strep Throat (New Years Eve) so that was a bummer.  Luckily he felt well enough to go play with the boys. Katie also took us out to eat at Tucanos which is a fun restaurant to go to. We really love having family come out. I think its great that Katie would bring the boys out so they could get to know Jared and Lydia.


As we all know Jared is really into trains. When Cameron was his age he also loved Thomas The Train so he and Jared had fun watching and playing with Thomas.

1 comment:

veryterry said...

Last week when I was talking to mom on the phone she told me that you were having visitors and I was SO jealous! Both that I wasn't there and that they weren't stopping by Idaho. :) Glad you had a fun time. Miss you!