Wednesday the 22nd marked 10 years of Mark and I kissing. 10 years! If you missed the original story and want to read it here it is: FIRST KISS
He followed through with tradition and brought home some lovely flowers, daffodils included.
I really love being married to Mark. We often talk about how grateful we are that each other is so stable (we talk about other great attributes as well). Synonyms of stable include: firm and steadfast, sane (always a plus) not easily disturbed, well balanced and rational. I know that sounds terribly unromantic but it makes all the difference. Neither of us are very dramatic or opinionated and we are firm in our beliefs and goals which are very similar. People often talk about how opposites attack and I am sure they do but I am happy to be with Mark who is very similar to me. I am just happy to live our calm wonderful life together. Thanks for everything Mark! Here's to many more years of kisses!
4 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment