Friday, June 20, 2014

Pre Disneyland fun!

We have had a lot of fun with our Disneyland countdown. I think Jared and Lydia are feeling pretty ready for the trip. They know some of the things to expect now and seem really excited. I am trying hard to not let myself stress out about seeing all the things we want or waiting in line forever.  I think having a plan is a good idea especially as Mark and I haven't been to Disneyland for over 10 years and have never gone with a 4 and 2.5 year old.  I need to remind myself to let Jared and Lydia decide things they want to see too, to follow their lead.  In reality if we miss some things they won't even know since they are so young.

Made a cute craft:


Hunted for Hidden Mickeys:





Made pictures with our new Disney stickers:




Eaten Mickey Mouse shaped foods on Mickey and Minnie mouse plates: pancakes and sandwiches






Watched Disney movies, parades and rides. We and made lists of the rides we don't want to miss and the Top 5 characters we want to meet.

Rides: (We didn't have time to watch them all, and most of these are Jared's since Lydia is too short:)
1. Radiator Springs Racers
2. Splash Mountain
3. Matterhorn
4. Soarin over California
5. Grizzly River Run

Jared's top 5 characters:
1. Captain Hook
2. Pluto
3. Mr. Incredible
4. Merida
5. Old Hag (not sure how we will find her)

Lydia's Top 5 characters
1. Tinkerbell
2. Daisy Duck
3. Mary Poppins
4. Ariel
5. Merlin (so random!)

We will finish up the last 5 on the road.  It's been fun but I am tired of all the thinking and planning and just want to go!  We leave tomorrow for San Diego then were off to the Happiest Place on Earth (so I hear...)

No comments: