New door. This project like all projects we take on, ended up being more complicated than hoped for but they got it done and it looks great. The old door really needed to go. Nobody could open it from the outside which was really unhelpful. Its especially great that it is done before preschool starts.
Surfer Girl.
These girls have grown a lot in their friendship. I'm glad they can be buddies a majority of the time now. And, I want a porch swing or in my case a "deck swing" since I don't have a porch, so badly!
I hope we make it happen this Fall.
Jared did such an awesome job on his reading challenge he is sad it is over. Lydia did great too. I love this summer tradition. We will see what theme they pick next year!
Up the wall and onto the ceiling. He was very proud of this. And he of course chose money pieces.
Lydia has been into Koalas the last 6 months or so so this is an eucalyptus tree, I tried to add a Koala at the beginning but she wanted to wait.
A common sight this summer. I loved it.
We also got more....
Peaches! Because we didn't already have enough. Some friends let us know of a great deal they found on their way home from Pennsylvania. A bushel of peaches for 15 dollars. Mark was pretty excited. It was really nice of them to pick us up some and he did a great job getting them all cut up and then finding spots for all of them in the freezer. We currently have 17 one gallon Ziploc bags in our freezer. There is a distinct difference between smoothies with fresh and canned peaches. It is great that Mark is willing to do all the work.
















No comments:
Post a Comment