Lydia and Jared have had some creative ideas to pass the time these days. They often pretend to be real animals or made up animals. This day they were adorable kitty cats in their cat beds. They made some cute cat toys and got bowls out for food (cheerios) and water. Jared is typically a dog or guinea pig and Lydia's go to animal is a Driton (dragon + kitten from some books we checked out this Spring) with unlimited powers. Its been really nice to see them play together so well during all this. They were fine before but I think this has bonded them more which I am very grateful for.
Mark and Jared went on a date to play Disc Golf one afternoon so Lydia and I went out for some root beer floats. (1$ special at Arbys!) It was a relatively nice Summer day and we enjoyed our floats over at a lake in Forest Lakes. For too long I have thought that dates have to be elaborate and a big outing and while those are fun the point is to just go so we did and it was great.






No comments:
Post a Comment