Saturday, October 11, 2008

The fall!



I have had so much fun being here in Colorado for the fall. I love autumn so much. I really missed having seasons in Egypt. When we were trying to figure out where to move to after we got home a good fall was right near the top of my list. It is the beginning of my favorite holidays and there is just a feeling in the air. Here are some of our favorite pictures from our drives up in the mountains. Mark was so nice and we went camping twice in three weeks and on a mountain drive once a week for those three weeks. We went up to Poudre Canyon which is about an hour away from where we live. Unfortunately I think the "fall" is about over. All of a sudden it went from being 70 degrees and sunny to cloudy and in the upper 40's! Not that I mind the clouds and rain it just was quick. I am so glad that we went for the drives when we did or we may have totally missed it. I made this cool video of pretty fall pictures so enjoy!


1 comment:

veryterry said...

I love those pictures! so pretty. you could send out engagment pictures again. Yes...fall went VERY quickly here. It seems like it really only lasted one month. This weekend we got our first snow! It obviously didn't really stick, but it's still been really cold. I'm not disappointed though. Lisa is so excited to get out her umbrealla for the rain and her sled for the snow. Hopefully she will get a little rain. Love ya and talk to you soon.