Thursday, October 9, 2008

Free Wireless Internet

Well, when Mark and I moved into our apartment the manager informed us that since our apartment is in the main building, its right above the office we got free wireless internet through the office. Sweet! Well it worked really well for August and September but it has been worse than our Internet in Egypt for October so I have been unable to post any pictures which is really too bad because we took some really pretty fall pictures the last 3 weeks. This also explains why I have not had any postings at all lately. Maybe it will decide to work one day, which would be great. I guess I should look on the bright side that yes its not working but at least we are not paying for not working Internet which was often the case in Egypt. So, until the Internet works either look for posts without pictures or just get ready to have a lot of posts all a sudden!

1 comment:

veryterry said...

Well...that is annoying! I always say I can't live without my internet. Can't wait to see all the blog entries though!