I am having so much fun this fall! We went to the Haunted corn maze and 2 Haunted houses and between us we have carved 5 pumpkins! The preschool class I work with also went to the pumpkin patch. And we have had the most perfect fall weather. People told me when we moved here that it usually snows by Halloween but it was like 72 degrees yesterday. I love it so much. The pictures from the time Mark and I went to the pumpkin patch and corn maze didn't turn out, it was too dark but here are some cute ones of the preschool class and our latest pumpkins. With the preschool class we went on a hay ride, and bounced on this huge blown up "pillow" and picked pumpkins. There was also a "corn" box instead of a sandbox. It was a great field trip.


So this is what the sky looked like when we arrived at the pumpkin patch BEAUTIFUL! But not conducive to picture taking. Mark and I both agree that there are beautiful sunsets when mountains and clouds are involved. We always thought that Idaho had such pretty colorful sunsets. Colorado's are looking quite good as well!

Mark at the pumpkin patch, this was the only picture that kind of turned out but we had to go in the evening so we could go to the Haunted Corn Maze, who wants a non haunted one in the daylight? Just kidding they are fun too.

This is the preschool class that I work with. Cute kids for the most part! The student that I work one-on-one with is in the back row with the pumpkin on his head, Sonny.

The Giant Corn Kernel box who needs sand?

And finally, Mark with 2 more pumpkins that we carved. Notice the big large piece spider, that was the one I chose, very simple! And yet Mark still totally beat me and his was a lot more complicated. He did it in like an hour. Oh well.


The finished products. Happy Halloween until next year...






1 comment:
Awesome sunset! So beautiful. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous about the pumpkin patch you went to. I haven't been able to find a good one close to here--makes me miss Bishop's pumpkin farm back in Wheatland. Yes, we are having warmer weather too. It really feels like fall. It was nice for Halloween night. And for some family pictures we took at Porter's Park last week. I'll post them in the next couple days. Love you!
Post a Comment