Mark on the River Walk
The water was completely freezing, pretty much snow melt off from the mountains.
The water was completely freezing, pretty much snow melt off from the mountains.
We went on a short walk up to some falls in Rocky Mountain National Park. I am glad the "walk" to the falls wasn't any longer then it was. Its interesting to see what I can do and what I can't do. I am always a little nervous because I have a tendency to become lightheaded pregnant or not.

The bridge before the falls.
It is still really strange to see myself pregnant. (25 1/2 weeks) I am so used to seeing myself pre-pregnancy that when I do see myself I always think, "that's what I look like?" Its not a bad thing just weird.
It felt so cool and nice by the water.
I love being outside. Nature is so pretty we are lucky the we live just an hour and 10 minutes away from such beautiful places. When we move down to Colorado Springs we will be even closer.









3 comments:
Your belly bump is looking so cute! :-) Looks like you had lots of fun in the mountains!
April, you look so cute!
seeing your pictures make me SO happy! I'm glad the weather is so nice there and you enjoy being outside so much!
Post a Comment