It's moving week!
Mark drove down to Colorado Springs Sunday night and has completed 2 of his days at orientation. Monday and Tuesday were district training days (very boring) and the next 3 days he is at his school in his classroom planning and meeting his "team". This is the first time in like 3 years that I have not had to attend Teacher orientation/training. Its a total role reversal so I feel for Mark and any other teachers now training because it really is pretty boring. We did get some great news from the apartment people. I was filling out the lease and it had our rent listed at 650 instead of 699 and it had the move in date as July 23rd instead of August 01. We are super excited about the rent but sort of confused about the move in date so we called them and they said since they had originally told us 650 then raised the price they were giving it to us at 650 so that was fantastic. They also let us know that we could move in Monday if we wanted without having to pay for any days in July. While that was really nice of them it would have been nicer if they told us like a week ago so we would have changed the pick up date for our moving truck and I would have moved down with Mark Monday instead of him being there and me here packing by myself. Oh well. I have had plenty of time to pack which is what I have been doing all day so far this week. I am about done so now its time to clean the only problem is that there is stuff in the way and I am still living here. Oh well.







1 comment:
Aw, that's too bad about getting in early but not being able to! I got back earlier than expected, but they are still cleaning it, I will let them take all the time in the world. I get the keys back Friday afternoon. Shipment comes on Monday! Yay! At least you're keeping busy.
Post a Comment