I like how I have to wear flip flops even on a not so warm day. It is totally worth it to have the cooler weather though! My feet have stopped swelling so much because it is getting cooler but not quite to the point where regular shoes are comfortable. What is great is that my allergies are gone for another year and I am sleeping so well at night because it is getting down into the 50's. The last 3 nights I have slept for like 4-5 hours without having to get up and I love it! It makes all the difference in the world. So now I am feeling great and enjoying the beginning of fall.

We also went out and bought a car seat for Jared so should he come early we would be able to bring him home from the hospital. We also bought some really cute storage containers and I am going to unpack the Jared boxes from Greeley. It will be fun to set it up and see what we have. I met my new doctor and like him just fine. He seems really flexible and nice and quite competent. Less than a month to go!







4 comments:
I can't believe how close you are getting to having this baby!! It just seems like a few weeks ago that I was reading your blog about the reasons you love fall and announced you were having a baby in the fall. Good luck in the coming weeks!!
I love the pictures of you. I always hated taking my picture when I was pregnant. So I don't have too many. I'm so excited for you guys. One month left!! I'm glad you are sleeping better now. Good luck and I'm excited to see pictures of you little one!
You are SO cute! I am just so excited for you and Mark and Jared! I absolutely love your blog!
Aprillee I love reading about how you guys are doing and I am so excited about your little baby coming! Can't believe it is so soon! Your fall decorations look so great! one day: we'll have fall. I am just so happy that you seem so happy!
Post a Comment