Saturday, November 14, 2009

One fabulous month later

October 14 2009



Its amazing that Jared has already been with us for one month. He is such a sweet baby and we are so glad that he is here in our family! I am really enjoying being a mom, it makes me so happy. I appreciate Mark working so hard so that I can stay home with Jared and I appreciate all of Mark's help with Jared when he is home. The first month has gone really well (and fast) and we look forward to all the ones to come. We are a happy family!

November 14 2009



Look at that tummy!



*I had Jared weighed on Tuesday and he was 9.4 pounds. He is growing so much! He is also becoming much more alert when he is awake. It's so fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy first month, Jared! You have the greatest mom and dad ever!

Tyra Baird said...

He's beautiful! Congrats! I can't tell who he looks like but he seems to have Mark's height. We miss ya'all. Happy thanksgiving!