What has been nice this week is that we had those 2 really cold snowy days and then Friday was sunny and 55 and all the snow melted! I am told this is the norm here and am really looking forward to the winter, Saturday was the most perfect fall day. We went to the store and got a stroller for Jared and went on our first family walk. Next week is supposed to be beautiful also so I hope to put the stroller to good use before it gets too cold. We were were going to wait to get one in the Spring but I think we will get some good use out of it before then. I do have to remind myself to take it easy though because going on the walk did make me a little sore and pretty tired but it was so nice to be outside and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. I think it was good for Jared too.
I just love the fall!!
We only got 2 trick or treaters last night but we also went over to some friends house to play games so who knows if more came. It was our first "night out" with Jared and it went well. It is strange to be the one who has to take a break in a game to feed their baby. I am glad we went out. I need to get out and just figure out how to do it. My mom got this cute outfit for Jared that had these cute little dinosaur feet so we put it on Jared yesterday as his costume.













4 comments:
You look great April! Jared is quite cute too. I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of a stoller, even in the winter time. It is nice to take it shopping so you can put the carseat in and pull the shades over him so no one can see him and want to TOUCH him - (lots of strangers want to do that and it's ok to say no!)Enjoy the great Fall weather
What a smile on that little guy! Looks like you are doing great. Can't wait to see you. California would be even more fun if you guys were here now too!
What a cutie and you look fantastic!
I'm so excited I just found your blog! Congrats you guys, Jared is so cute!! And April, you look amazing!! I can't believe you are out and walking so soon after a c-section. Hello, supper mom!
Post a Comment