4 days ago
Friday, November 20, 2009
To get you in the Holiday Spirit
One week till Christmas decorations! Stores are decorated and some radio stations are playing only Christmas carols and I am so excited. Over the summer Mark and I were shopping in a baby clothes store and Mark found this cute Christmas outfit. (Sometimes its so hard to walk by all the adorable little girl Christmas dresses!! But we will find the perfect outfit for Jared) He insisted that we buy it even though they only had it in a newborn size and it seems very unlikely that it will still fit Jared at Christmas time. So just to make sure it was documented we did a practice Christmas card photo shoot. We need to practice some more, we will see how long Mark can last having his picture taken in a similar pose over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Haha! He does have a great sense of humor! I love your Christmas photo shoot! Thanks for sharing!
That first picture looks like it should be in a magazine. Adorable!
It is Gramommy AKA Gail.....I always love peeking at your blog after I look at Susanna's...hope that's ok :) I think if you sent that first pic you have posted as a christmas card you would make lots of people happy inside. It is adorable! It does look like a magazine picture. I know it is fun to do the whole family, I have done that for 26 years. This year will be different with everyone scattered. I hope I get to see Jared when you come to CA. Enjoy the season!
So so cute! i am already in the christmas spirit, this helped kick it along!
Post a Comment