I read about this idea a long time ago and have been waiting to try it out. Our backyard gets basically no sun during the winter so the snow from a week and a half ago was still there. Today was a nice warm day with no wind so Jared and I ventured out into the backyard to try our hand at snow painting. I had a lot of fun and thought it was super cool but Jared wasn't too impressed. He has never really been in the snow before so I think it sort of freaked him out. He kept wanting to drink the colored water not spray it. We will try it again after he has been in the snow a bit more. I totally recommend it though for older kids who actually like the snow. Its fun and simple.
This was probably after I took the bottle away from his mouth.
Better luck next time..
Better luck next time..










3 comments:
next time make it with koolaid?
I've heard of doing the KoolAid thing, too. Then they can drink it all they want, right? I remember when Lisa was that age I did so many fun things that ended up being more for my enjoyment, but I think they get something out of it too for sure. Lyra was pretty funny in the snow at Truckee. She just wanted to eat it all up. Good thing we played in the snow while we were there cause we got NADA here.
Wish we lived closer so the boys could do snow painting together! Even Jared's unhappy face is cute!
Post a Comment