We watched Frozen for our family movie night Friday. Normally we choose a movie off our computer or Netflix but since we are going on two LONG car trips in the next few months I decided buying Frozen, since it was on sale, would be a good investment. Jared and Lydia were with me when I picked it up at Costso earlier in the week so they have been anxiously waiting to watch it. They were so excited! It's so funny because they really didn't know anything about the movie except that it had 2 princess's and a silly snowman. This they gathered from the cover of the DVD.
Yesterday I was looking at my blog and saw someone had put up pictures of some frozen activities so I decided I could do some too. I made a silly snowman snack for them and we went snowman bowling. Simple fun.
We loved the movie. It was so fun to see the sisters caring so much for each other. It was nice to take a few minutes and talk to Jared about how great it would be if he and Lydia were such good friends. It was sweet. Jared had a hard time falling asleep last night so when I asked him about it this morning he said he just kept thinking about the movie so couldn't sleep. Silly.
4 days ago










No comments:
Post a Comment